The Yeshurun hall is available for private hire. If you are interested in hiring the hall for your simcha, please fill in the form and email it to Avi via his contact details below. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Cost for hiring the hall – £500
- Security – £20 per hour from 1pm
- Tables – Long table and chairs are included, should you wish to use our new round tables there will be a charge of £10 each
- 2 Hot cupboards available to hire for £25 each
- Table number stands available for hire £1 each
Caterers to setup the hall and clean up at the end. The hall should be left by the caterers in the same state as found. All rubbish should be thrown away using the correct dustbins outside, by the caterers.
We require a £250 payment two weeks before the simcha. The £250 will be used to pay for security and any other extras you might have, the balance being transferred to you after the simcha.
Avi Grossman – email: firstname.lastname@example.org